The White | Black Gloss Frame
- Handcrafted Black Gloss Acetate Frame.
- Black CR39 Lens is UV Ray protectant, significantly reduce the glare from reflective surfaces & have a high abrasion resistance.
- Both temples are embellished with a stainless steel Contego™ umbrella logo and two Contego™ drops on the front of each frame.
- Both temples are fitted with stainless steel optical spring hinges.
- Frame Measurements: 51 x 22 x 145 (mm - lens width x bridge x temple length).
--WHO AND WHY:
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1973 was awarded to Patrick White "for an epic and psychological narrative art which has introduced a new continent into literature."