The Quasi | Black Matte Frame
- Handcrafted Black Matte Acetate Frame.
- Black CR39 Lens is UV Ray protectant, significantly reduce the glare from
reflective surfaces & have a high abrasion resistance.
- Both temples are embellished with a stainless steel Contego™ umbrella logo and two Contego™ drops on the front of each frame.
- Both temples are fitted with stainless steel optical spring hinges.
- Frame Measurements: 50 x 19 x 142 (mm - lens width x bridge x temple length).
--WHO AND WHY:
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1959 was awarded to Salvatore Quasimodo "for his lyrical poetry, which with classical fire expresses the tragic experience of life in our own times."