The Morrison | PAPER x CONTEGO
- Handcrafted Orange Pantone Acetate Frame
- Black CR39 Lens is UV Ray protectant, significantly reduce the glare from reflective surfaces & have a high abrasion resistance.
- Both temples are embellished with a stainless steel CONTEGO™ umbrella
logo - etched and filled with PAPER's Stencil Logo and two CONTEGO™
drops on the front of each frame.
- Both temples are fitted with stainless steel optical spring hinges.
- Frame Measurements: 50 x 20 x 127
(mm - lens width x bridge x temple length).
ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
PAPER Magazine is pleased to join CONTEGO for a special collaboration bringing BRIGHTNESS to shades. You are one of the lucky few who will be rocking these frames—through which you too will be able to identify the coolest things happening around you, just as we've been doing for nearly 30 years.
At the same time you are helping—with every purchase, CONTEGO will give back a pair of prescription glasses to someone less fortunate through Restoringvision.org
After you get your pair visit our partner on this project at PAPERMAG.com
Lifestyle Photography by : Mel D. Cole - Village Slum
WHO AND WHY:
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1993 was awarded to Toni Morrison "who in novels characterized by visionary force and poetic import, gives life to an essential aspect of American reality".