The Morrison | Green Tortoise Frame
- Handcrafted Green Tortoise Acetate Frame.
- Brown CR39 Lens is UV Ray protectant, significantly reduce the glare from reflective surfaces & have a high abrasion resistance.
- Both temples are embellished with a stainless steel Contego™ umbrella logo and two Contego™ drops on the front of each frame.
- Both temples are fitted with stainless steel optical spring hinges.
- Frame Measurements: 50 x 20 x 127 (mm - lens width x bridge x temple length).
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1993 was awarded to Toni Morrison "who in novels characterized by visionary force and poetic import, gives life to an essential aspect of American reality."