The Kipling | W Hotel Mexico City
- Handcrafted Green Tortoise Acetate Frame frames.
- Black CR39 Lens is UV Ray protectant, significantly reduce the glare from
reflective surfaces & have a high abrasion resistance.
- Both temples are embellished with a stainless steel Contego™ umbrella logo and two Contego™ drops on the front of each frame.
- Both temples are fitted with stainless steel optical spring hinges.
- Frame Measurements: 52 x 20 x 136
(mm - lens width x bridge x temple length).
WHO AND WHY:
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1907 was awarded to Rudyard Kipling "in consideration of the power of observation, originality of imagination, virility of ideas and remarkable talent for narration which characterize the creations of this world-famous author".
ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
W Hotels’ Global Glam challenges designers to capture the modern lifestyle of three new trendy W Hotels through fashion. The designers will pay homage to the fusion of rural and urban lifestyles at the W Taipei, the free-spirited, bohemian culture of W Austin and the medley of traditional and neoteric trends at the W Mexico City.
Capturing diverse spheres of contemporary culture, CONTEGO classic style, ‘The Kipling’, has been re-imagined with design influences from each Global Glam W Hotel. For W Taipei, sharp red frames play to the vibrancy of the Taiwanese city. The eclectic W Austin will be home to country-inspired woodgrain frames. And an eye-catching green twist on a classic tortoise design can be found at W Mexico City.
The W Hotel inspired frames feature the same CONTEGO quality and style, with a global influence to keep things fresh, these exclusive W Hotel frames are a great excuse to travel and definitely worth the trip.