The Kipling | Navy Matte Frame
- Handcrafted Navy Matte Acetate Frame.
- Red CR39 Lens is UV Ray protectant, significantly reduce the glare from
reflective surfaces & have a high abrasion resistance.
- Both temples are embellished with a stainless steel Contego™ umbrella logo and two Contego™ drops on the front of each frame.
- Both temples are fitted with stainless steel optical spring hinges.
- Frame Measurements: 52 x 20 x 136
(mm - lens width x bridge x temple length).
WHO AND WHY:
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1907 was awarded to Rudyard Kipling "in consideration of the power of observation, originality of imagination, virility of ideas and remarkable talent for narration which characterize the creations of this world-famous author".